8 Jan 2017

A New Adventure with Vision

Vision isn’t enough unless combined with venture –It’s not enough to stare up the steps Unless we also step up the stairs.Vance Hayner 

Gateway Readers – I have exciting news!

You may have thought I’ve been a little absent on the blogging front but to the contrary – I’ve been creating exciting new possibilities behind the scenes (with the maestro, Harry) that

I can share with you now.


There is a brand new portal where you can venture to and be kept up to date with ALL my articles, blog posts and words of advice – on mastering the ART of being blind and on the craft of writing.

I am grateful to my friend and designer, Bee Williamson who helped me to set up this blog with its many articles that llaunched my writing career back in 2011...and now we have come to the edge to a new horizon where I offer my hand of friendship to continue the journey together.


Come Follow

When you subscribe to maribelsteel.com

You will find an ever growing collection of:

  • AUDIO stories & VIDEO clips
  • ‘How to’ posts for people who are new to vision loss
  • Memoir stories on being vision-impaired, writing and other heartfelt anecdotes
  • Travel Stories 
  • Writing Tips – links and strategies on the theme of being a writer with your creative muse
  • And much more as we get crafting...

So...are you ready to step up the stairs with me in 2017?

Come on over to Maribelsteel.com and take a look around.

If you like what we have to offer, I warmly invite you to subscribe today!

Let’s give my webmaster a real surprise by endorsing his work too!

My appreciation for your continued readership, see you at the ‘new gateway’

Maribel xox





It has been said that art is a tryst, for in the joy of it maker and beholder meet. Kojiro Tomita



© Copyright 2017 Maribel Steel

Photography © Copyright 2017 Harry Williamson

No comments: